I wrote this 4 months ago since then it has only gotten worse for brands now the average is 2.5% of fans see a post
As seen here http://adage.com/article/digital/brands-organic-facebook-reach-crashed-october/292004/
Well once again I must say that is ONLY if you don’t have methods and tactics and an incredible work ethic.
I am still enjoying incredible reach on my FB pages but don’t let me fool you I have created a slew of networks to make it happen.
For example A Pinterest acct called Facebook Offers where I pin every important post linking back to the post. See it HERE
Almost 900,000 reach this week on this page
I have an instagram acct where I post important posts the link in the bio takes the user to the page
HERE is 1 example of a post on Google+ below
In my 1st 2 weeks of setting up IBoom Media FB using all these methods the page currently has over 1,200 fans. This week 496 likes 143,000 reach for a new page
Check it out for yourself HERE
You see on this post here I make an offer which costs nothing and link it to a post on another page
THE REST BELOW IS FROM THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE WRITTEN 4 months AGO
Keep this short since it seems every time I try to help people advance their business haters come out of the woodwork. I manage over 40 FB Brand Pages for clients. As most of us know the reach has declined.
What If I told you instead of reaching 3 out of 100 the national average I reach 26 out of 30. YUP that is right, in fact My clients have had more reach, engagement FB sales, comments, likes etc in the last 3 weeks then 12 months ago.
HOW did I do it??
Innovation of course
I did one post of mine shared it to 20 pages to see what really would happen.
511 likes 19 shares 10 comments 122,000 reach
10 emails from people wanting to pay me as high as 750 for 1 post and guy who is the social media guy at Sears wants me to call them
This is just 2 weeks in playing with this
- In Store Only: These offers are good in-store only.
- In Store & Online: These offers can be redeemed by customers both online and in a store’s brick and mortar location
- Online Only: This offer can be redeemed online only, through your company’s website or online platform
- Offers only are Available to Pages with 400+ Likes AND must have confirmed address.
- Ability to create Offers for In Store Only, In Store & Online and Online Only
- Add a unique redemption code
- Create a bar code
This 1 post i made but days ago 77 claims for http://www.my7s.com
How Can Users Claim My Offer?
- Click “Get Offer” to have the offer sent to their personal email address
- Print the offer email and bring it to your store location or visit your website to redeem it.
Tips on How to Create a Great Facebook Offer
- Make discounts substantial. If your offer is for a discount, make it for at least 20% off of the regular price. According to Facebook, offering items for free of charge in addition to a purchase typically performs better than discounts. The national average on FB offers is 60 dollars each and 900 reach which we all know these days you cant even get 200 anymore.
- Keep it simple. Make sure you define and explain your terms and conditions as simply as you can. Also avoid any unnecessary steps for customers.
- Use a clear and engaging image. When you are choosing a photo, keep in mind those presenting someone using your product or service will have more benefit than a photo of the item alone. Also, take note that your Page’s profile picture will also be shown next to your offer in most places, so be sure you do not use the same photo for both.
Scored 46 here and remember all targeted.
Facebook Brand Pages Suffer 44% Decline in Reach Since December 1
Brand Page Reach Now Often Under 3%
SO if you really want to learn how to make a post and reward your client 20 to 1 you let me know. Catch me on 1 of those FB pages in this article or email me Justin@ownsocialmedia.com by the way 1 week from today this here will be childsplay I will be well more advanced.